Tell me about yourself?
«Hello, my name is Simon Lazarev. I was born in Karelia. I lived without parents when I was very young and grew up in a foster family. I was educated in the field of fine arts, information technology and theology.
My hobbies are playing guitar, painting, reading poetry and writing. I wrote a book called “The Queen of the Seven Mountains” I hope to continue writing.
I am married without children but I would like to have children in the future.
I want to move in EU countries. Interested only offers with relocation package.»
What are your strengths?
- Punctuality, make the best decision and assume responsibilities, analytical mind, the ability of searching required information, ability to find innovative solutions, intellectual curiosity, broad outlook.
What’s your biggest weakness?
- sometimes I`m hurried and make mistakes
- my English skills
Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time?
- Team Leader or senior developer in EU country, also I'm a father.
Why do you want to leave your current job?
- My current job located in Russia. I want to change country, and I can't do it without changing of job.
- The opportunity to develop my speaking skills, personal quality and skills(typescript, node.js).
What would you do if you didn’t get on with someone in your team?
- I will try to find compromise or try find a way for best cooperation.
How do you handle pressure?
- Watch TV-show, playing games, walking or running.
What three things would your last boss say about you?
- focused, stubborn, sociable.
What’s your greatest achievement to date?
- publish book;
- worked with some project, like maintainer.
What would you do in the first 30 days of starting?
- will get acquainted with the team;
- will study the approach to tasks;
- customize my work environment;
- will try rent an apartment closer to work
What motivates you?
-Perspective of growning, sallary, free cookies, healthy environment.
What kind of contract do you prefer: employment contract or B2B?
(With employment contract we are helping to get work permit)
- Employment contract
You current location?
- Russia, Karelia
What commute/relocation do you needs?
- I`m married
- The amount of an additional 1 monthly salary;
- Will be good if get 2 weeks rent in a hotel.
English level (speaking – there will be a lot of contact with US Team):
- B2 (need more practice)
Do you need work permit?
- Yes I need it.
Salary expectation / availability to work:
- brutto ~3000 — 4000 (EUR)
What do you expect from your new job?
- The opportunity to develop your speaking skills, the possibility of obtaining citizenship on the basis of work and residence.
What are your exit dates if you accept the offer?
- 3 weeks
What is the deadline for decisions on offers?
- 1 week
Do you have any communication with customers, did you have interviews with the customer?
- Yes, there was an experience of communicating with a client in English. He was Canadian and I taught him design and made layouts for him.