Tell me about yourself?
«Hello, my name is Simon Lazarev. I was born in Karelia. I lived without parents when I was very young and grew up in a foster family. I was educated in the field of fine arts, information technology and theology.
My hobbies are playing guitar, painting, reading poetry and writing. I wrote a book called “The Queen of the Seven Mountains” I hope to continue writing.
I am married without children but I would like to have children in the future.
I want to move in EU countries. Interested only offers with relocation package.»
What are your strengths?
- Punctuality, make the best decision and assume responsibilities, analytical mind, the ability of searching required information, ability to find innovative solutions, intellectual curiosity, broad outlook.
What’s your biggest weakness?
- sometimes I`m hurried and make mistakes
- my English skills
Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time?
- Teamleader or senior developer in EU country, also I'm a father of human child.
Why do you want to leave your current job?
- My current job located in Russia. I want to change contry, and I can`t do it without changing of Job.
- The opportunity to develop your speaking skills and personal.
What would you do if you didn’t get on with someone in your team?
- If there was someone I didn’t get on with, I would first of all go out of my way to try and make friends as this would be beneficial to the team environment.
How do you handle pressure?
- Watch TV-show, plaing games, walking or sport.
What three things would your last boss say about you?
- focused, stubborn, sociable.
What’s your greatest achievement to date?
- publish book;
- worked with some project, like maintainer.
What would you do in the first 30 days of starting?
- I will get to know the team;
- study the approach to tasks;
- set up my work environment;
- rent an apartment closer to work
What motivates you?
-Perspective of growning, sallary, free cookies, healthy environment.
What kind of contract do you prefer: employment contract or B2B?
(With employment contract we are helping to get work permit)
- employment contract
You current location?
- Russia, Karelia
What commute/relocation do you needs?
- I`m married
- the amount of an additional 1 monthly salary;
- Will be good if get 2 weeks rent in a hotel.
English level (speaking – there will be a lot of contact with US Team):
- B1/B2 (need more practice)
How close are you to offers with other companies:
- With Latvia, I wait the answer after third step(spoken with hr, create technical task, and spoken with engineers today);
- tomorrow morning will be interview with Litva;
(p.s. for me very important leave Russia, it`s my main target now :) )
Do you need work permit?
- Yes I need it.
Salary expectation / availability to work:
- brutto ~2800 — 3500 (EUR)
What do you expect from your new job?
- The opportunity to develop your speaking skills, the possibility of obtaining citizenship on the basis of work and residence.
What are your exit dates if you accept the offer?
- 3 weeks
What is the deadline for decisions on offers?
- 1 week
Do you have any communication with customers, did you have interviews with the customer?
- Yes, had experience communication with customer in english. He was canadian and I was teaching him Indesign and make layouts for him.